STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

calling psi81, page-37

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    I think people are getting a little bit jumpy. I'm as confident as I've ever been.
    I think we've discussed the issue of when we will get commercial flow rates ad nauseum now. And at this stage we (the small shareholder) just don't know - both because technical risks remain and because, even if flow rates are available, management are holding these results close to their chest with good reason (i.e. fear of low ball takeover).

So I will just remind people of a few other critical points (at least from my perspective) especially with regards to where managements "heads are at".
    1. The have been progressing plans for a gas processing plant this whole time.
    2. They fully expected commercial flows earlier this year. Their track record of conservative announcements, over many years, suggest this was genuine rather than hyperbole designed to bolster price.
    3. Despite shareholders frustration, management have bought stock at every opportunity. Not the actions of people whose confidence is waning.

Perhaps, this is just more reading of the tea leaves, but to me, this suggests that management very much believe in this project. And in the absence flow rates, I think these are critical to consider...and to ease one's anxieties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $586.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.8¢ 20.0¢ $1.513M 7.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18352 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 878886 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.