MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

QuintyI am a long term holder but been in self imposed exile...

1. 95 Posts.
    Quinty

I am a long term holder but been in self imposed exile from ASX and HC these past months and more. The clever guys got out. Right now I just can't read the script. I am not sure I can tell the difference between my wishing thinking or thoughtful analysis.

A few years back I visited Woods Point and the mine site. Great progress has been made since. At that time a pile of Maxwell development ore sat where the plant now sits. I see MCO working on three / four different fronts at present which is to process Maxwell and Kenny Reef ore, maintain regional drilling campaign and re-develop RoD , plus upgrading office and accommodation in WP etc. My guess is that MB would be pretty stretched. It is getting to make or break time. If you want some stress then nothing like a lot of eggs in MCO basket.

Quinty - I am same vintage as you and I don't have a lot of free sailing room. Are you serious about the 300 mg. ? That bothers me - remember to smell the roses or whatever they say. What do you expect by COB Thursday in regards to ASX announcements.

If we get a good announcement I still wonder the market reaction. I empathise with the quiet achiever approach however I note that good mine development along with regular market interaction is of great benefit. For example Jim Sinclair and his Tanzanian Royalty Exploration mine.

all the best Quinty and maybe cut back to 150 mgm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.