NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Notwithstanding i do not agree that management are poor - the...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Notwithstanding i do not agree that management are poor - the last announcement could have had more positive bias than taking the neutral stance it did.

This is not management's fault but rather their Communications company. The announcement should have detailed something along the lines that "...the expectations sought from the resource assessment have been met and are to be upgraded and that the BFS looks to be progressing in a manner that ratifies the exceptional unlocked value in the stock. There are no impediments to the project proceeding as detailed in ....."

Having said that - i suspect the neutral stance in the announcement may have been to allow strategic investement to take place. This is just my opinion based on my experience in the Broking/Financial industry. Time will tell.

I dont think there is any slag left or sludge from trading.

Also, and one thought lost to many thus far in all the nonsense comments of late. A major player like Xstrata would have called it quits long before now if things werent progressing to plan or in a manner likely to result in progressing their position (and exercising the option). They'er on the technical steering committee for goodness sake.

Best of luck......although you wont need it.........i have no evidence to think there is any reason to worry about my investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.