CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

calling sav, page-29

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    There has been 4 price sensitive announcements over the last two week period (since 15/10/09).

1. Redsky farm in (15/10/2009)
    2. CTP to commence proceedings Redsky farm in (16/10/2009)
    3. GSA Exercises Pre-emptive Rights EPA 130 (20/10/2009)
    4. Exploration Programme (23/10/2009)

Been quite a bit of news flow. The exploration program was announced on late last Friday.

With all JV partners "on the same page now" and with agreeance on minimum spend obligations in hand it seems that we now have forward momentum. This momentum is expected to increase with JH very confident that drilling will commence in the next few weeks and also saying that another drill may become available for conventional drilling.

All of this positive news added to the possibility of ROG being added to the table means that there should be a staedy rate of POSITIVE news flow over next couple of weeks. When the flow starts is anyones guess but going by the good will that appears to be evident at the negotiation table, fact that they have allowed 2 weeks to agree and that progress seems to have already been made, it would not suprise me to see an announcement either late tommorow (Thurs) or late Friday (eastern standard time).

I don't know about anyone else, but if someone asks me for when I will get back to them on an issue I like to under promise and over deliver ie. if it will take me one week I will say 2 weeks therefore to never be late and to suprise on the upside. Im thinking that this may also be the case in this situation.

I'm just trying to join the dots a little hear and as I said my feeling is that we may have some very, very good news late Thursday or Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.