GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Calling the bottom, page-126

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Conflict of Interest is the best avenue..it's been a neglection of Directors obligation to protect shareholder value..and they turned a blind-eye when our 'employee' for want of a better-word (we are paying JP Morgan to be inside our books) has been renting it's GXY shares to the biggest short-seller for the sole purpose of trashing our shareholder value..

Perhaps that's sufficient motivation for our B.O.D to hold JP Morgan to account..Let's face it, they helped M.S. to manipulate our SP down. Last time i looked 'market manipulation' was a crime..so there's a case against Morgan Stanley too..Effectively 3 culprits..Take your pick of-the-above and count-me-in TOO if someone has a great legal contact..preferably one who's also a holder of a lithium-stock for a bit of added passion. GXY holders have the best case of all lithium stocks because we've had an INSIDER facilitating the dirty deed !

Hey Bilulu, what's your call for the bottom of this rout..??..bearing in mind this may be just a temporary short-cover rally..You're the one who helped me to not pay more than $3 when i started my buy-backs from $4 lightening..Your calls kept me in-the-game to still be buying..including $2.50 Thanks again buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.