NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

calling the old followers of nido, page-13

1. 2,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062

Gryphon1

Yes, you raise some excellent thought provoking points. I still hold about 25% of my original holding in the hope that they will perform and I still own 100% of my YGL options. I wrote to DW and Grigor Dixon around Sept-Oct last year and expressed my concern with the lack of shareholder communication; why their communication style had become less informative; why was the Nido web site left in disrepair for so long; what was happening with their promises from the May AGM (eg. R.O.D.) and why were they giving away so many employee options etc. I received a very condescending response and a comment along the lines of ... you will all be happy with the share price by the next year's AGM ...... don't worry so much.

You are right in saying that DW successfully drove the company share price from cents to 20/30cents in a relatively short period of time and I was one of the lucky ones that had a good ride. To do this though, DW engaged the small investor, communicated well and we all responded in helping to drive the share price higher. In the last 12 months he has turned his back and shown little respect for the small shareholders (us).

T4P

Once again, another insightful post.

There are certainly better opportunities around at the moment than waiting for another 12 to 18 months for Nido to start performing,so it might be time for me to move on.

Good luck for all those that continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.