WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Calling the Wolf Pack, page-162

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Schach, I don't agree. You've got to keep a sense of perspective. Many MATD investors are averaging between 8-15p. A drop from a frothy 38p down to 25p is fine. Yes, we've got a delay because there is so much interest that MATD have decided to give all the interested parties more time.

So, the hot money goes off for a month or so and the SP upward momentum eases. We see this all the time on AIM. If you take the long view, then this is a superb time to pick up more stock at 18-25p, when some thought we'd never see 30p again.

Wolf? I imagine when good news is finally announced we will see this break 7-8 cents. We may see some profit taking around these levels from those sat on 2 cents for five years (can't blame them), and then perhaps a drift back to 5.5 - 6.5 cents for a period.

Long term who knows. But I have 'Gotta' to thank for making me aware of these noisy 'Aussie' neighbours. It just seemed to me that if MATD was such a great opportunity, then why would the neighbours not potentially be sitting on something equally good?

DF/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.