ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Humbled by your gesture Freeze And by the response to your post...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Humbled by your gesture Freeze

And by the response to your post

Some mentioned I may have been frustrated by other posters etc this is untrue and have never used the ignore button- I enjoy reading all posts from all posters and am yet to read anything that challenges my investment in Anteo.

I know I post vigorously and frequently at times (most times) and that is because I am passionate about what I do and am involved in.

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to research companies to invest in on a full time basis and therefore am lucky perhaps to have more time to post research etc on HC to give others pathways to investigate further in their own research.

I have enjoyed the break from HC and was happy not to post until news came but find it disrespectful not to reply after 200 thumbs up to Freezes original post.

I have continued to read the threads over the past weeks and was interested to see what direction and research would surface and how the conversation would flow - My break was a two ears one mouth type approach and realize I need to reduce the amount of my posts to let the conversation develop more broadly from other posters and encourage more research from others.

After the AGM it was clear developments in the company are at all time highs yet negative spin and short selling occurs - To me it just looks like executed games to suck shares prior to research reports and the beginning of a period of extensive news flow

Couple of tidbits from the past couple of weeks

Firstly some great posts from Muz and Filby - Muz on the IMRA connection

GC mentioned he was leaving Dallas on Monday...

As we know the IVD Vet Company close to signing in the US uses Luminex beads....

Where is Luminex located - Austin - Texas

Who did GC connect with on Linkedin a week ago :

And another tidbit :

This page was on the ASX website but is hidden from view at present - found it with the help of google

GC mentioned at the AGM Research on Anteo would be out at the end of November

Anyway back into my hole until after news

Have a great week everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.