COE 1.16% 21.8¢ cooper energy limited

callowanga 2 production rate, page-5

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ..what a bizarre day....overseas exchanges all green...asx the only red...figure that??...how pathetic by the asx and oz punters and investors....and while kurnia may not be good for coe (always been thinking that they may run into similar muddie problems like santos and cue did last year...hope it won't cause a huge mudslide like with santos though)...but outcome still uncertain....while there's three more goodish wells coming into production....sell down on rather low volume from 80 to 69 today also rather pathetic...guess some too high set stop losses were easily bowled over and the sudden sell off took a few by surprise....strange day all in all...probably also plenty of games being played by fundies trying to get set on the cheap for the expected bull run on the asx...probably more of the same for a while....still think holding oil, gas and gold producers the way to go for at least next 12 months....we shall see what develops:-))
    incidentally i bought some more cooper at 73.5 today....just missed out on the 69 by a few seconds...couldn't lower my bid quickly enough..ah, bugger...who cares...just a few cent difference shouldn't really matter much further down the road....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.3¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $80.86K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 996392 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 2012617 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.