GNM 8.33% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

Calls For New Brown Coal Projects, page-120

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    I agree with your comments - enjoy life and let the company do their work

I doubt they are kicking back doing nothing, watching some calypso cricket or have the deck chairs out watching the OHD potion take effect.

I believe we hsve been adequately informed now of where all projects are at.

Looking around a few lithium speculatives are moving positively and it does look as if Lithium wave 2.0 is coming into fruition.
    Guyana Moribisi next 4-5 months to look forward to. Investors should all know the potential by now with the excellent research. I am quietly confident we will hopefuĺly have some good results to digest in which they can time it well within this positive lithium sentiment.

Unfortunately perhaps there are some probably expecting quicker results to their investment which is fair enough. Not intended as financial advice, however the sooner people stop selling for loss into the previous sell line then this forces buyers to increase their bids which ultimately results in SP moving up. It's not rocket science

Although buy/sell depth can change quickly, I observe that the current sell depth does look quite thin.

Let's see but probably time for me to crack the piggy bank open
    ~15mill MC with the projects we have is ridiculous.

Good Luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.010M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.013K 317.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 563027 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 50875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.