AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

callum v kate, page-2

1. 3,072 Posts.
    'However, Ms Tubbs said the report was overly optimistic.

“The reports that they are putting forward are for their (Mantle Mining’s) shareholders so they have got to be optimistic,” Ms Tubbs said.

“I doubt that the coal is as wonderful as they have said it is going to be.” '

I think you will find Kate that the reports have to be factually accurate as they have been posted under the web of regulations that apply to announcements by asx listed companies.

And your expert 'opinion' on the coal quality comes across as a desperate over-reach.

There is probably 2.5 billion tonnes of entrapped energy in the form of LV equivalent quality lignite at MNM's 350 Sq/km BM tenements.

The Vic and Cth Govt are working together with companies like mnm and exergen to find ways to unlock Vics vast brown coal reserve for the benefit of the state and nation.

your stance places your narrow self interest above the employment and economic benefits of thousands of other Victorians, many in the BM area.

And your argument to justify your crusade against MNM is that brown coal mining would upset your 'sensitive horses'...

But your horses have their own private 250 acres to wander around on don't they? Which would mean that the closest they would be to MNM's mine would be about 3 km away.

Is that really a good enough reason to try and stifle the job creation and economic boom for the other 20 000 residents of the town that a billion dollar resource project at BM would provide?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.