AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

hard manJust to put some balance back into your sensationalistic...

1. 465 Posts.
    hard man

Just to put some balance back into your sensationalistic views once again, the announcement was there for all to see, and I quote "The lower moisture content and higher net wet calorific values indicate that the Bacchus Marsh coal ""IS POSSIBLY"" of a higher rank than the coals of the La Trobe valley".

Once again you have ignored the 2 most important words of the announcement in regards to the quality of the coal "IS POSSIBLY", this is not a definitive statement so please don't carry on as if it is.

Therefore, your assertion that "There is probably 2.5 billion tonnes of entrapped energy in the form of ""LV equivalent quality"" lignite at MNM's 350 Sq/km BM tenements." is no more an expert opinion than Kate's.

I would also pose the question again, that you so skillfully avoided answering by attacking the author rather than the issue, why did Mantle need to mention the higher than espected Ash and Sulphur levels and perhaps the need to wash and blend if they weren't concerned about the result?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.