AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bowralThanks for the response, conversely, the chances of the...

1. 465 Posts.
    bowral

Thanks for the response, conversely, the chances of the rest of the deposit being worse than the latest results could also be very high.

If the sulphur and ash content for the remaining drill holes comes in with worse results, what then?

Were shareholders previously aware that the BM coal required washing and blending prior to this announcement, afterall, it was announced that there had been a successful trial of the process on BM coal back in March I think, they even showed a picture with 3 briquettes, from memory? Whilst the washing and blending maybe very common through industry, is it common for brown coal? The sulphur and ash content of the samples taken from Maggingley were already high, why didn't they wash and blend the Maddingley coal sample and give results from that? I also think that the washing would occur prior to the Exergen treatment and the blending would come after, your post seems to suggest that both would take place prior to the treatment, anyone here know the exact process for the previously undeclared washing and blending of the BM Coal that could possibly be used by the Exergen treatment process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.