HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

I have never once posted a sell recommendation on the stock. I...

1. 195 Posts.
    I have never once posted a sell recommendation on the stock. I am against whats going on globally and its impact it will have on all stocks HAW being one of them. Being a penny stock and highly speculative at this stage it will likely be hit harder

I follow HAW cause I like the posters here and I like the fundamentals of the company same as i always have since getting the tip and looking into it. When I bought in at one cent I was not aware of global issues as I did not pay as much of an interest in it as I have done recently.

My one cent purchase was a punt as I over invested with my savings so when it went up over 100% a day or so later I took a profit as anyody should with short term gains like that in a spec stock using a large percentage of hard earn savings. Mistakenly I bought in at 2.3 after selling out at 1.8 initially based on my expectations of future gains based on fundamentals. Sold out at 1.8 made a decent loss but happy with it as it had nothing to do with HAW's potential or lack thereof.

If my opinion of global economics goes bullish I will definately reenter hence my reason for following the stock on the threads still..

And thats my HAW life story haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.