WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

calm before the storm, page-6

1. tcf
    6,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Andy
    This is not the site to be discussing GDN but in answer to your comments I agree with your sentiments on GDN - particularly its management practices. But from a share trading proposition the opportunities to make a big dollar (and lose a dollar) with GDN is always present.

The issue is when to buy and when to sell. Most complaints about GDN come from people who miss the sell time and as a result talk down the company.

The time to buy GDN is NOW before the ramping commences.

In 2006 GDN shares went from 20 cents to $1.20. Options from 20 to 90 cents. People got caught and complained.

In 2008/9 the shares went from 4 cents to 22 and the options from half a cent to over 5 cents.

Each of these rises coincided with commencement of drilling. It will happen again with Paradox 3. The share price will also be affected by any upside from WCU. I believe its current SP takes no account of the WCU holding and therefore the GDN shareprice will not be adversely affected by any WCU SP fall - should it happen.

If GDN sold down its WCU holding then it would have no affect on GDN's SP because money would be in GDN's account to be used for other things. It would have a significant affect on WCU SP though.

The issue with GDN is always get in early, be prepared to sit for a while then sell at your significant profit. Don't try to kill the pig. Some people have made plenty from GDN but we only hear from the losers.

WCUO's are a strong gamble right now. The choice is wait for the good news, wait for the bad news or wait for no news.

My view is keep your options open to making a dollar and back up your position with WCU and the way to do that is to be in GDN or GDNOA's. The leverage is with the GDNOA's at around .007 cents. If you like shares only then 4 cents is a reasonable in.

It the shares go to 8 cents you will double your money. However, if the shares go to 8 cents the options will go to 4 cents and you will x6 or money.

Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.