MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi All,I am very encouraged by the trading pattern of the last...

1. 125 Posts.
    Hi All,

I am very encouraged by the trading pattern of the last couple of days. The SP has been noticably forced down, perhaps to get some at cheaper levels, perhaps not, but either way there has been many attempts to make sellers sell into 2.3 but as yet it has not been done. In fact as soon as it looks like dropping to 2.3, significant support has come in at 2.4.

This morning we saw it happen again, but this time it has bounced so hard that buyers are currently building at 2.5. It appears that those who maybe are a little more clever than most have seen and taken up a great opportunity to buy on the dip at 2.4. Now that it seems to have bounced, those very same people are more than likely in the line at 2.4 or in fact in the line and buying at 2.5.

IMO, with the release of their first game imminent, it is a great time to load up and I also believe that the news to come will be very positive. Remember we have sponsors to be announced and from what the roadshow suggested, these will not be the sort of names to be sneezed at - look at the game that was used in the roadshow, the MERCEDES BENZ game. It was great to hear that all of the potential sponsors which MMZ has approached are keen and as yet they have received no knockbacks. Then add on to that the release of other games, games designed and produced by world leaers in their field like Paul Fullwood etc, and there is plenty to be excited about.

I'm not going to sit here and write MMZ/HS = Zynga. I don't think even the most optomistic investor is likely to say that, but i will go as far as saying that they are in the same space and MMZ have the ability to learn from any mistakes Zynga made as well as looking at their positives. To suggest that MMZ is going to hav a MC of $5B plus like Zynga is likely to have when they float is ludicrous, but it clearly shows the potential is there are with the right hands on the project, there is no reason that this MC cannot substantially increase in the next few months. People who seem intent on bringing down the stock need once again to remember this is speculative, regardless of shares on issue, the MC is currently $40M. As seen by other companies in the same field, and yes, I will use Zynga as a comparison, this is peanuts.

I'm excited about the weeks and months ahead, IMO, there are about 100-200m shares that are regularly traded, if these get taken up by LTers, then things could get really interesting.....fingers crossed.

T-JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.