MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

calm before the storm, page-20

1. 125 Posts.

Your views flip flop like a fish that fell off the hook on a jetty after being caught! I'm not sure how to take your post....i think it contains a fair whack of sarcasm (correct me if i am wrong!).

Assuming I am correct, I think to take that part of the info and run with your thoughts is a little unfair if you didn't take the time to attend the roadshow yourself. That was just one comment of a 3 hour presentation. It needs to be taken as a whole which includes info such as revenue is expected in the near future which suggests to me that sponsorships must be very close and that the worldwide media campaign of the magnitude you are referring to relates to a special upcoming event which details of are yet to be released.

The point was that they have $4m in the bank which is a significant amount considering their outgoings of $100k per month. As I said, I am sure that expected upcoming revenue from sponsorships will go a long way to providing the financial ammunition to support an international media campaign.

And by the way, its 'Zynga', not 'Zegna'!

T-JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.