calm before the storm, page-36

1. 188 Posts.
    My father was a real estate agent.Growing up I saw good times and bad times but real estate was all I knew.Shares were never discussed.Always taught that could not go wrong with a good holding of land in the older suburbs.So I always held the biggest block in the street but prob the worse house.And I always did well.Was obsessed with it in 90s when everyone else was scared.Knew Adelaide realestate back to front.However last couple of years I got cold on property as things just went too crazy and I thought wow if interest was to go to 17per cent like 25 years ago there would be big trouble.I too scratch my head that it has just kept going up but wonder if maybe with all the world insecurity people are placing high value on bricks and mortar and also so many people will be working more from their homes and also because of the disastrous share market,all the shorting hedging unscrupulous events in the fLeinancial world property has become the safety net.However dont be hard on yourself and let it affect your relationship.Letting go of ego and expectation and been grateful for food in your fridge,your health and love and living in a peaceful country will help.Lifes not a competition

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.