VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

I agree SLE,We`ve been told there is going to be 2 press...

1. 235 Posts.
    I agree SLE,

We`ve been told there is going to be 2 press conferences one in the US and one in Oz, and that there is going to be a lot more info given to the market at that time ,now it all depends what that info is of course but you`d have to assume this will be price sensitive surely?!?!

Also on cost`s for the 1st plant in the US MHM could not have got their timing better with the high aussie $$$ {4 years ago it would have cost approx $38 million and not approx $20 million} the slump in jobs in the US and the absolute pathetic prices of property country wide also adds to our companys bright prospects in the very near future.

Roll on next week a turning point for MHM METALS {ALRECO}

MHM got a mention on the Business channel tonight also, the T/A verdict was a strong outlook with the market going very poorly and MHM`s chart showing strenght ,but would like to see the SP stay above $1 in the near term, F/A said he wouldn`t touch it as "No major income and no dividends as yet {he certainly didn`t know much about the company or impending anns/press conference`s}, and only had 20 seconds to research the company lol.

Luck to Holders

Cheers Radd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.