AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

calm before the storm

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Turps I hear what you're saying. We're certainly treading water, but not drowning.
    What this extended time phase, with very little happening, has proven to me is that our share price is primarily driven by the status of the oxy patch.
    The delay in time to produce the final commercial state patch, extended by the Crystalisation hurdle, has put the share price on 'hold'.
    What this shows me is firstly the share price is governed by the big boys. If they want they buy, if not they sell until they are ready. They will keep the SP under control until the time is right.
    Secondly these big boys are not persuaded by Elixia, ENA or diclofenac at this stage.
    POH has stated many times that the main game is oxy and the 'big boys' have no reason to stray from this philosophy.
    So where does it leave us.
    I believe it creates a 'calm before the storm' scenario.
    Final patch product can not be far away. As soon as the multi-dose trials start we will be back to where we were, but this time with a fully commercial ready patch, waiting to move quickly into phase III. When we make up lost ground on the timing schedule, so to will the share price return to low 20's, but this time we will move higher as we move into new territory of phase III. Then we can start to get added bonuses of the a flurry of ENA, diclofenac, Elixia and other pipeline products news. Hence the calm before the storm.
    Look for the big moves when word of final patch comes, regardless of whether the market rises or drops 2%.
    It can't be too far away, and we will awaken from our winter hibernation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.