FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

G'day Gotta...lets hope Cath gets the job done for us. I was a...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Gotta...lets hope Cath gets the job done for us. I was a bit skeptical when she chose to drill the Northern fan but looks like Cath's background in conjunction with Cairn have made the Chinqetti/Northern Fan source rock link. If it pays off and a discovery is announced it is something Michael Evans accountancy background may not have picked up on. I was also fortunate enough to be switched through to Cath a while back and while she gave nothing away (no terrifics - so I'm pleased Nav passed this on) she emphasized the stacked potential of the northern fan. I must admit it was great to have a pleasant and detailed conversation about the wells and target selection - again extremely different conversation to what I'd had with Michael Evans in the past. Nothing against Michael it's just that Cath is a qualified professional in this field. I'll also point out that the conversation I had with Cath was a while ago when drilling was delayed - so way before any targets were reached.

Unfortunately for you if Cath does hit pay dirt you'll have to be in top form to fight off the competition from other holders for Cath's affection. There's going to be a lot of love out there. If it's bad news, well she gave us a shot at it and there's still the shelf target to look forward to.... and Kenya.....and GB..... and WA.

Cheers mate & good luck tomorrow- always enjoy your humour (& content).

On reflection maybe Nav was more terrific than me when talking to Cath.

Plugged

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.7K 203.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89898 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.