GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

sophisticated investors have been accumulating this stock for...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    sophisticated investors have been accumulating this stock for years at significantly  higher prices to current market . look where they ended up ?
    I dont see any placement shareholders at 1.5c celebrating their 87% loss with a bottle of 1985 Grange .  All I see is pessimistic and burnt investors who would be reluctant and unwilling to re invest in what is at this stage a set of plans  . And although the plans do look quite impressive I would be surprised to see anything get off the ground .
    After nine long stagnate  years in this stock and a succession of incompetent and bungling Directors who were unable of delivering anything relevant and of any intrinsic value to Shareholders I remain reluctant  as I have seen all of the glossy documents promising change to Shareholders and have heard all of the accompanying spin ( bullshit ) before in spades  .  I hope the Company has some success with the new Director and is able to turn the current situation around but I remain skeptical .  

aaa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.