MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Calm before the storm ....?, page-101

1. 4,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Interesting observations.

But I don't recall posters being too concerned about the meteoric rise from a bit over $1 to $3.40+ in a few months with some of that rise in the absence of major news flow. Those manipulators again? And then we have today's 14%+ drop on no news.

I like some aspects of MSB but can someone explain to me what news in the past 6 months justifies the doubling in share price over that period?

The share price is still within 14% of its 12 month high and well above where it's been for much of the past year.

If one is to follow a strategy of "Buy Low Sell High" as per your strategy wouldn't now still be a good time to take some profits, unless one can point to news which justifies the increase or one had a strong conviction or reason to believe that good news was just around the corner?

I have no conviction or confidence whether this stock is going up or down, short or long term which explains why I haven't invested.

I may miss out big time but it means I get to avoid screaming at the wind on days like today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.