MSB 0.50% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Calm before the storm ....?, page-97

1. 15 Posts.
    In my opinion, this is a tree shake. A stock to drop near 15% in less than 4 hours on no news seems like manipulation. Consider the following:

""RULE NUMBER ONE: ALL SHARP PRICE MOVEMENTS -- WHETHER UP OR DOWN -- ARE THE RESULT OF ONE OR MORE (USUALLY A GROUP OF) PROFESSIONALS MANIPULATING THE SHARE PRICE."
    This should explain why a mining company finds something good and "nothing happens" or the stock goes down. At the same time, for NO apparent reason, a stock suddenly takes off for the sky! On little volume! Someone is manipulating that stock, often with an unfounded rumor.
    In order to make these market manipulations work, the professionals assume: (a) The Public is STUPID and (b) The Public will mainly buy at the HIGH and (c) The Public will sell at the LOW.
    Therefore, as long as the market manipulator can run crowd control, he can be successful.""
    https://noadvertising.com.au/threads/the-deadly-art-of-stock-manipulation

In a perfect world, price evaluation of a company would see either a steady increase or decrease into a plateau until the next piece of news.

This is high risk stock and so its expected that volatility is going to be more pronounced than other stock.

However, as my father would say, "no mail, so no checks, but also no bills".

Not promising a price increase, but rather, all the best and try not to be scared into selling for something you don't feel comfortable with, especially if there is no reason to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 $1.00 $869.5K 863.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 39103 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 27055 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.