RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Calm before the storm., page-445

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Thats right....they are also fairly well cashed up plus retain a tiny MC compared to many other Cobalt, copper hopefuls.

This DRC play was originally the insurance baby in case Utah had no lithium....history shows that to be the case so now the directors have 100% focus in this project.

IMO communication isn't amazing from the BOD...its not bad compared to some out there, however 'near term' is mentioned ALOT with these guys and I find that a little bit annoying.

Forgetting all that nit picking, the actual site they have does indeed look promising...just waiting for the labs to confirm investor hopes.

A hot product in a country that is experiencing massive foreign investment and development of local infrastructure. Therefore with such a small MC presently, good lab results should have a very positive effect on the SP moving forward.

I note that RMX haven't made any other acquisitions which I presently see as a bullish attitude towards the bird currently in the hand.

All going well, if SP rises significantly then the chance of gaining more income through converted options also will help everyone's cause moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.423M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $100 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 51519564 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133523905 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.