PCE pinnacle vrb limited

calm before the storm

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't know what factfinder was referring to when he said 'the end is nigh' as his post appears to have disappeared.

He/she was probably referring to the coming name change for PCE to Cougar Energy. A sign of great opportunities on the horizon.

The current weakness in PCE share price ahead of Monday's AGM is surprising as is the absence of market advice as to the emerging Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) project. Presumeably all will be revealed at the AGM. If not then and if not at the low Carbon power conference in Melbourne at the end of the week then Cougar will suffer major price deflation.

That would be a shame as PCE/Cougar seems to have the intellectual grunt (Dr Walker) and the on-ground assets (coal leases, proximity to power users, known turbine systems) to make it a real goer.

Without information on progress though Cougar risks falling into the reverse trap that Federation brought to PCE i.e. instead of Federation's penchant for announcing heaps about nothing, PCE/Cougar will lose market interest by not announcing anything about heaps.

Come on the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.