TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

calm before the storm

1. 7,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    The last few days was the aperitif, before the entree, before the main meal. The fundamentals on this stock are mighty, and it will not be too long before the trees start shaking. From yesterday's announcement, " initial indications are that the primary high grade pipe mineralization...extends south". Further, significant visual mineralisation (from the first diamond drill hole) was recorded almost continuously from 78m to 201m (123m) down hole, and then intermittently to 255m. the hole was completed to a depth of 391.5m...interesting !

" Based on the geological logging of the drilling to date and encouraging visual estimates of the zinc grades, the Company is confident that the drilling has delineated a significant southern extension of the tabular massive sulphide mineralisation". In other words Pod No 1 is growing. (Sandy Creek Pod is open to the west and north as well...refer previous anns.)

"Importantly, the drilling to date has confirmed the geological model developed for the MVT mineralisation at the Manbarrum project on each drilling traverse completed and this remains an important tool in the targetting process" I think that means they know the geological signature and are cooking with gas!!

This is going north in a big way, in my humble but well researched opine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.