TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

calm before the storm, page-9

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Thanks for that info PF. Great news that the analysts are going there soon.

Whilst I enjoy the excitement (froth and bubble) created by the regular updates it is imho the assay results that put the concrete foundations under the SP.

Call me a conservative if you like but I have seen over many years that the froth and bubble can dissapate along with the spectacular rise in the SP normally after only a few days.

Having said that I have never been more convinced that TNG is the real deal. What impresses me most about TNG is the quality of the information in their announcements, the understatement of their optimism is refreshing in a world full of spruikers.

I rarely contribute to HC but with TNG it is hard not to stand on a ladder and tell the world that something special is unfolding before us and imho still has a long way to go.

I am by no means in love with this share but I am very excited based upon the published facts) about the potential quality of the deposit. Recent drilling results are very pleasing and hopefully are simply the tip of the iceberg of what is to come.

I always do plenty of research before forming an opinion on a company. In the case of TNG I have done lots and the consistency of their story and results is imo very impressive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $179.7K 3.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 788282 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.