BMN 1.34% $4.54 bannerman energy ltd

Calm before the storm....

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Ah, yes.....this is the moment in the timeline where some wonderful profits will be made. Always remember, the money is not so much made when you sell...its when you buy....and the last few days have offered a wonderful opportunity to hoover up BMN at a reduced cost base. I've been watching from afar - the majority of my BMN shares were purchased at .055, so its been a good investment, but I've added in the last few days, as this negative sentiment that's currently holding sway has been a great opportunity to add.

We're at a point now where some easy money has been made, but for those who have a long-term view of things (and that's me), the party hasn't even begun. The invitations have been sent out, but the festivities aren't due to begin for a little while yet.

Unfortunately, most of the newcomers are expecting a doubling, tripling, quadrupling the day after they buy, and that's just not the way of things.

BMN at anything under.30 is going to be looked upon in 6-12 months as an absolute bargain - the tenement is extremely valuable, and if the Chinese don't come up with a bid shortly, it wouldn't surprise me at all if John B (DYL) springs a surprise on the market with an offer.

We're at a point now, where there is a confluence of influences - you should all know by now, what these are, and if you don't, then do a bit of light research and you'll soon understand.

2022 will be a very powerful example of just how important uranium is, and will be, in the evolution of global energy.

Ignore it at your peril...and if you choose to follow your convictions, congratulations....you'll be glad you did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.54
Change
0.060(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $693.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.56 $4.63 $4.52 $2.366M 518.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2541 $4.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.57
  Change
0.060 ( 2.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.54 $4.63 $4.54 51189
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.