MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Calm down its still a going concern, page-18

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    @tomboy

I have been thinking of the recent massive buying by the big players on market and I think there are two possibilities here:

SCENARIO 1:
    ==========
    they are big and cash rich and driven by people who shred every piece of info before them BEFORE they invest a cent into any business. So they must have done the same before parking millions of $ into MBN. That seems likely as that what is a fund manager is technically supposed to do. And in doing so, they have lost money. AGAIN, it happens... these big boys get it wrong as much as we do... so they too must be licking their wounds like we are doing now... they are also in the same boat...

SCENARIO 2
    ==========

OR OR OR (my conspiracy theory starts here, so it is all IMO here - nothing that I know for fact) ...

they bought a big number of shares at 12c in May/June or thereabout knowing FULLY WELL where this was heading in a few months... AND they wanted to have more than 10% of the shares to be in the negotiation when this time comes...

So come September, this thing goes into VA while we all were thinking of HOW PROFITABLE it is turning every single day with a falling BRL...

If Scenario 1 is true then, we are lucky to have these angry big bulls on our side should we take the path of a class action against the management as they have fair bit of skin in the game and they will do the heavy lifting for us...

If Scenario 2 is true then, this is just a big ploy to hand over the controls of this company to entities beyond our control... in this case, this will come out of VA and resume trading... DROP like a lead bullet on Day 1 of trading with almost every shareholder getting out at whatever he/she gets and thanking the Almighty Lord for giving us a chance to get atleast a couple of cents out of what was a lost case... (r'ber, we were not selling to these big boys and at times only a few 100K of shares were traded every day)... what better way than this to get us all to offload our shares into the waiting hands of buyers who were not ready to pay 14c for 8m or so shares on offer for weeks... and now they get ALL the floating stock (including that 8m) at probably 2-3c each....

We, HC REBELS, made life difficult for these big boys to mop up large quantities and these big boys had no option but to push the BIG BUTTONS to get us to part with our shares at fraction of the price they have already paid...

I know, I am just typing away random thoughts on a Saturday morning... but think, is that is not a possibility? If things don't make sense with respect to the financial viability of the venture, then there are forces beyond the normal in action...

OR CHANCES ARE THERE (VERY HIGH) THAT I AM COMPLETELY OFF THE TRACK AND I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT I HAVE JUST TYPED....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.