MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Calm down its still a going concern, page-27

1. 5,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "My point of view around wellington buying is simple. They havent bought these shares because they saw value in the shares or potenital this will be multi bagger that will generate a good return. They are now holder of these shares because they are the custodian for the original notes holders who is planning for attack to take control of the mine for a song when it goes on the block for sale.as tb point it out most of the trade is mid point trade where only broker can place those trade. Notes holders put the mid pt trade on the market then it got pick up by wellington. Shares purchased on open market. But can any small holders pick up any of the cheap shares at mid point? Not likely. Wellington is the wolf with a sheep skin to make us think they are the white knight."

that said, Wellington have continued to build their position @prices well above where the stock traded prior to its suspension.

Why didn't they just do an off-market transfer? No matter what way you slice the sandwich, 2 big instos do not enter the register of a Brazilian nickel miner, with such very chequered past, in a risk-off market, unless they have done their DD & they see potential profits
    down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.