MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

calm down!

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Firstly, I would like to say that anyone who claims they have spoken to Colin or Jurgen or whoever in that company are big noting themselves and that's about it. It is impossible to speak to anyone there as they do not return calls or acknowledge any form of correspondence. So there is NO TRUTH in anyone saying they have spoken to their mate "Colin" in any recent times.

Secondly, I am a "Mum/Dad" investor as we are referred to and not even I have been spooked by all this rubbish we are hearing. Yes, management could be patting everyone on the back to reassure them, but they arn't, at the same time telling me one thing. THIS MUST BE WORTHWHILE OR THEY WOULD BE BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE SURE THE SHAREHOLDERS ARE BEHIND THEM IF THE DEAL WAS TO FALL THROUGH. THEM NOT GIVING TOSS ABOUT THE CURRENT SHAREHOLDERS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING. THINK ABOUT IT AND SEE WHAT CONCLUSION YOU COME TO.......

Too much panicking over nothing is all that I can see. The sellers side depth for the first 10 is minimal volume. Panick when you see 500/800 thousand units in each of the 33 - 39c which would indicate in my eyes "dumping". Anyone who thinks about this logically would not be dumping at this stage of the game and it is evident they arn't.

Of course everyone is frustrated with waiting but if you really believe the outcome will be good, then the old saying applies, "all good things come to those who wait". If you really believe MEO is not going anywhere well it's simply a case of selling out and getting on with it. I need a lot more convincing to dump at a loss at the moment. Even if it continues to go down, well take a look at VIL and that should calm a few nerves. And that has not even had the "super dooper" news as yet, it is riding on a "if" still and the performance of the share price is doing extremely well. MEO will have it's glory when the time is right. Hopefully soon. Chill out and stop panicking!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.