MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I haven't posted on the MEO thread for ages. But I've read on...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    I haven't posted on the MEO thread for ages. But I've read on with interest over the years.
    I've now held MEO for a good 6 years or so.

Nothing has surprised me here. As soon as I saw "Trading Halt", I knew what was coming. Mainly because there was no postive movement up on the SP. I don't care what anyone else says on this matter, but there are ALWAYS LEAKS when good news is about. Also with bad news but moreso with good news.

Then when I saw the "suspension" ann, I knew that yet again, my MEO investment/gamble was more of the same.

This time though I was expecting it.
    Anything more than an 18 cent SP is a bonus with MEO.
    To think I once had these sitting at $1.50+..................ohh well.

Just don't get too hooked up in the 'romance' of the story.

The chances of a successful drill involving MEO in any future projects for me is just a big gamble. That's how I have looked at this investment/gamble since Artemis.

I chose to stay with MEO after that, fully expecting what has occured today with the minute hope that it may be a success. I was right. It went the way I thought it would but it was my call...............my decision.

No one on here influenced me at all. It was nice reading such positive posts through out all this time from Iam, DrDaz etc.........but in no way did I base any trading of this stock on what they said. I purely used their wonderful knowledge to keep informed on all things MEO so that my lazy arse didn't have to do too much hard work.

So I don't like reading negative posts towards these people that have not only invested plenty of their own hard earned on MEO, but have also invested pleny of their time into keeping us informed on the ins & outs of this game.

Chins up everyone. It's not the first time & it won't be the last time this will happen to us traders/punters, whether it be with MEO or whether it be with another stock.

So I ask these wonderful pro MEO posters to continue posting no matter what, because for every negative comment posted from some people, there are a hundred 'silent' posters like myself out there that wish to keep reading what you have to say in both the positive times & the negative times like today.

Carry on folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.