SLX 0.40% $5.07 silex systems limited

At 50 cents the market cap would be 85 million. This would be...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    At 50 cents the market cap would be 85 million.

This would be highly improbable while GLE are continuing with development and the company has 59 million cash.

My guess would be there are a lot of investors taking big losses before June 30.

Also, although the absence of an announcement isn't great for managements credibility, it was never going to be hugely price sensitive (Chronologic doesn't cost much to operate) .

My biggest concern is in regards to the balance sheet. Silex Solar and Translucent burn the most cash. Mildura was completed near on 12 months ago, and ARENA funding became uncertain in May yet since these the company have made no material announcements.

You would hope management had firm plans for Silex Solar, Translucent, and Chronologic and not just an attempt for management to stay relevant.

You should be buying SLX solely for the potential enrichment royalties, and in my opinion, all of the signalling regarding this has been positive. As an aside, BP recently forecast that nuclear power will grow at 1.6% per year until 2035.

This stock needs some certainty. Time will tell.

Enjoy the weekend holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
0.020(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.200B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.01 $5.08 $5.00 $2.027M 402.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2905 $5.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.07 7724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.