HDR hardman resources limited

618fair enough mate. However Woodie are about to drill Colin, so...

1. 371 Posts.

fair enough mate. However Woodie are about to drill Colin, so in my view more likely another duster there than not, going on their incompetance. Mainly bailing because I don't trust Simon though, if we'd had the truth from him in Melbourne (at least a realistic view of the Ching situation) then we wouldn't have been surprised the following week by the ASX announcement that Ching flows were still dropping. We could have got $1.80 on the day and got back in around $1.40. The least he could have done for hard done shareholders is told it as it was (as he certainly expected, or he wouldn't have needed to do the placement).

Again, today absolute silence from Hardman. They might get an independent reserves appraisal (so we've been told), but who cares, the sp will run on Woodside's reserve estimate.

Woodside, from their announcement today, seem keen to link Ching problems to natural decline - what ###$#$#, they're trying to make it look like its not their gross incompetance that's done this in the first place. Negligent I expect.

PS I'll hold just a few HDR to be able to attend next years presentations, maybe will bring a few others along for the lynching, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.