ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Calm Please..., page-49

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hang on a minute.....Let me get this straight and I will leave you all alone....
    So unless I agree with you all talking your own books, talking up a stock (that you all have a vested interest in BTW) and in agreeance with you, in your views that the price will be higher in a years time or what ever......, I'm a down ramper....?!?! Just Imagine if a newbie came on here looking for something and some info to help him invest. He stumbles across this ESI forum after a little research and sees OMG this stock is amazing and its trading at 2.9c!!! then it goes into a halt!! and OMG ALL these guys are on HC talking about how amazing it is and...oh my.... I MUST get some when it reopens!!! then it opens at 3.5...said person quickly gets some, of this unbelievable reliable research found all over the HC ESI forum....only to see his money go down the drain! I know you all preach DYOR etc etc.. but not one of you are willing to hear someone be contrarian.....! its considered down ramping or whatever.........anyway my point is, what is the point of a forum when you all just agree with each other and the stock is doing different to what you say! so is it the blind leading the blind, or ignorance is bliss??? Please explain??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.