ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Calm Please..., page-54

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    KKKill you're like talking to a brick wall! Like I said, in another post that I had some friends/aquaintances talking about it and just regurgitating hot copper BS from a bunch of retailers with an overly bias opinion of a stock they own! back then I think it was 2c or 2.5c or what ever. If you had of listened to me a few days ago maybe you too could have sold and look to be buying back in lower! Im only trying to give a different view from every single other person on her. Not rubbing it in at all.....what you want me to buy a couple shares so I to can be part of the ESI club! (m did have shares, quite a few but sold out) I have an opinion on the price (which has seamed to be playing out to date and I still retain the call of 1.8 so maybe some people will listen save some money then buy back when it starts going up again! why tie your money up in something that's not working for you! beats me! What do you think you will never get another chance to buy back when a new ann comes out!?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.