ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Calm Please..., page-7

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Good stuff OM as i have given up on even bothering looking at some of them threads. ECT has signed the tripartite agreement that they have worked so hard on achieving with 2 massive Indian companies which yes took longer then they and everyone expected due to government issues on foreign policy. Management delivered on that key objective to take Coldry but also Matmor to advance to commercial demo and up scaled pilot respectively. This is a key milestone for ECT but they also have now achieved new funding opportunities for the company which many here were hoping would happen with the company moving away from Platinum Road. Lets get this straight though Platinum Road and Menzies were support for this comapny in its dark days and their belief in ECT and the board and its technologies kept them there supporting this company while also doing well themselves out of the partnership. But i believe ECT now have bigger fish to fry so sort a funder with the capacity to take this project forward when need be for plant construction funding. A r&d granting on our Indian projects will be a major milestone that will be a big key in conjunction with this US based funding. Till this ruling comes through from the AUS govt i believe funding pathways are still open depending on this decision which if received will be the best outcome for the company and holders in terms of dilution and project ownership with the Indian partners looking at an equity position. A no to a r&d ruling will see a different funding path going forward i believe which could possibly see the Indians have plant ownership rather then an equity position as there would be no reason for ECT to own the plant fully if they cannot claim r&d costs on construction costs.

Many here are not happy and dissapointed and i admit i have had my fare share of dissapointment seeing we were on the verge of a major stock price breakout. Management have done a brilliant job since the ALDP failure and delivered in turning ECT around. Could they have handled the halt and suspension time better. Maybe they could have by clearly stating the capital management part of the news they had suspended for was close to finalisation as seen with today's news. Today we got news that they have formed a partnership with Brevet Capital for a draw down facility on the tax rebate for 2016 to facilitate and support near term project objectives in India and Aus. This should see Bachus Marsh increase capacity and deliver revenue to the company and near term cash. More importantly the Brevet Capital partnership states it has scope to provide large non dilutive project funding to take Coldry to CDP and Matmor pilot stage. The r&d ruling is what will confirm this funding model so management have got on the front foot and have a funding model ready if they get this r&d ruling. If not i believe they would have plan B which will not involve Brevet Capital and a different rode with our Indian Partners contributing to project funding and not equity. I guess if they had tied all this up and brought this news today with the tripartite signing news we could have seen a better share price today. I guess a more clear announcement stating what was happening may have helped here and i guess management will learn from this as they have with other past issues.

I believe traders were caught all over this plus i have seen a number of stocks recently trade up prior to news only to be sold off with a buy the rumor sell the fact situation. The spec end of the market has quietened down the last few weeks as well but when specs turn back and gain interest i believe ECT will have a rush up again as the story is compelling and i believe we will get a series of developments come out which will drive this back up. Deep breath everyone and yes we are all dissapointed where the stock price is but ECT is moving forward and we will rise that mountain again to higher highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.02K 884.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 26622748 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.