GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

Calm the farm

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2934/2934942-ddddd85dd0b54d8c1d2e983bb1964bd9.jpg
    Hey everyone, at first glance, you may think that the left of the chart is the same drop as we are having now in 2021. Nothing goes up in a straight line (except Bitcoin LOL - joking). But one thing for sure is businesses are worth a multiple of what they earn. Private businesses on the whole are somewhere between 4-10x (generally) and listed companies could be anything (see Uber/Tesla/Netflix) but generally a good amount is 12-20x.

GWR has 100% shipped IO and we will get paid for it. The issue i think at the moment is purely that we have not been told what we are making from the shipment. A lot of people have issues investing in something that is essentially pre-revenue.

Bottom line is this price action could go on for a day, a week or months. Be patient and dont let the big guys shake you out. Or do, i dont mind. Im in this at least for the next year or three.

Im not ramping at all, i own a sh*tload of these and AM NOT SELLING no matter what i see on Hotcopper. Im just showing the past chart of GWR in 2006 to show that even before a big rise, you can easily have a 45% fall. Also you can see sideways for months!

A couple of disclaimers:
    1) There were only roughly 150m shares on issue in 2006.
    2) GWR had shipped NOTHING back then, we have now!
    3) IO prices were less than half of what they are right now from what i can see.

So, if you say top was $3 roughly, which you have to halve for SOI. So, $1.50 equivalent now and they just showed their resources, no 7mtpa license, no actual mining, no delivery. Now fine, inflation has happened blah blah, but still, you get my point hopefully.

Ok, enough from me. I personally believe this is a no brainer and hence why i own so many.

IMHO - good fortune to everyone (not luck)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.