GWR 3.57% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Hey @mickzed, look, i have held onto GWR for a long time due to...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hey @mickzed, look, i have held onto GWR for a long time due to the resource in the ground. Yes its far away from port and there have been a lot of hurdles along the way which by doing our first shipment we have overcome. There are still a lot to go of course. i.e. rail, 7mtpa etc

I just like to use simple maths - conservative here. If we make $35m this year (and take tax out as we will need to pay tax at some point). Lets say $25m pure profit after costs of running the business. Then at 12 times, that is $300m market cap. i.e. $1 approximately.

As i have said before though, im not looking to sell at $1. I would consider selling at $2-4 (thats a big range i know) but it would come down to the news, the technical action etc etc

We just need to remember that we are only mining 1mt out of the many millions we have. Everyone here is quite impatient, GWR is not bitcoin or Tesla. I wish it was hahahaha but its not. GWR is in my top drawer (not bottom) as i believe the share price will look very different in 12 months.

Im annoyed they are not releasing any news just the same as the next guy, however i own plenty of shares that dont release news every time they make money or do a shipment/sale.

I would never take a loan out to buy GWR, but that is just me. I own enough heads and options already

Diversification is very important because the graveyard is littered with people who put everything into a "sure thing"...

My sentiment is still a strong buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.