AMC 0.48% $16.92 amcor plc

Alpha, in response to your claims. Dear Alpha,as a friend and...

1. 279 Posts.
    Alpha, in response to your claims. Dear Alpha,

as a friend and ally of Greenpastures, I am hardly surprised to see you often come out in support of him, however it is hard to accept that you remain blind to his antics and behaviour.

There is no calculated effort as you suggest, but rather (as I have stated in the past) I will respond to verbal attacks and flagrant ramping. Furthermore, if you think I started this, you are sadly mistaken – and I urge you to look closer at the content of these threads. Whenever you or Greenpastures or any other member posts in a public forum, you are presenting a view which is open to debate.

Without debate, the poster with the biggest following generally “wins” – which is fine for promotion of stocks that you hold, but is NOT an environment conducive to the gaining of knowledge and wealth through the exchange and analysis of information.

And I am sure you are not one of those who is upset at no longer gaining a benefit from getting set in stocks prior to them being ramped on forum. But isn’t it funny how the views and statements by many posters are as conflicted as the very brokers (and their analysts) they set out to criticise. And for the record, NO I do not work in the finance industry! LOL

Greenpastures may be one of the more frequent posters here, however IMO his attitude and analysis doesn’t stack up to inspection. If he has no qualms in making OUTLANDISH and UNSUBSTANTIATED claims against anyone who challenges his views, is it any wonder his posts attract scrutiny. At the end of the day, if you post nonsense to a public forum you should expect it to be studied and rejected.

" it is a disgrace that most members are happy to sit by and watch this take place without any comment "
    It appears that many people are sick of the “emperor” attitude of some posters, and a few have voiced their opinions here tonight. What do you mean - there's been plenty of good, constructive comment?

So Alpha, if you have a problem with me not joining your little club, keep it on email and off forum. Otherwise review the content of the threads before you stir things up further. You are far from impartial in this matter, and your comments do not serve to further a healthy debate, though I respect your right to voice an opinion

Cheers

PS If someone was posting that you were a racist, declaring you should be in prison, and other false and baseless claims across public forums, would you display the same tolerance and restraint?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.92
Change
0.080(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $10.26B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.77 $16.92 $16.77 $18.79M 1.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11871 $16.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.93 14585 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.