TEK 8.00% 13.5¢ thorney technologies ltd

caltex and arw, page-9

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    chelseazola,

As mentioned Max “paints a very positive picture for 2009´and I gained the impression as one would expect ARW has some marketing and sales initiatives scheduled.
    Buy the tone of Max’s enthusiasm I would expect/guess some market feedback in the next two weeks.

chelseazola,
    I have been a long term holder of ARW, Following the poor management & project management stage & excessive USA focus.
    The Government changing the rules MIDSTREEM. Rise & Fall of the Oil & Tallow price.
    Current lack of Governments to Mandate Biodiesal, Current perception that Biodiesal is made from food. To the current day situation where the tallow price makes ARW competitive general market acceptance of Bio & Carbon Credits coming and with two proven plants able to make 88Mil Litres P.A.
    With a current NPV of around $0.025.
    Current Management may be on a “Shoe String” but Max has a finance background will keep a close eye on the $

Considering the RISK REWARD being High to Med I have been averaging down to under $0.025 and I intend to Hold/Buy.

Please Please do you own resurch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $1K 7.407K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1267400 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.