SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

CAMBAY-77H – Interim Flow-back Update, page-4

1. 1 Posts.
    Hello I am very new to this and have been reading all comments for some time. I agree this is an interim update. What I am not sure about and hope someone can explain is what I an indicating below how the flow rate is calculated is along the right path
    14/7 mill out complete
    21/7 40% frac recovered (8000 BBLS) so around 1142 barrels per day recovered
    24/7 Quarterly report indicating 589 BBLS oil/condensate for 77H
    Does this mean for the 10 day period give or take a few barrels the well pumped out around 1200 barrels daily 1142 + 59 (589/10)

Then on the 4/8 report indicated 55% frac recovered so an extra 3000 BBLS with some delays due to changing some components. so if I think the well was closed for 7 days there would still of been 428BBLS frac per day + Oil/condensate so maybe around 120BBLS on top

Latest report indicates 130BBLS oil condensate per MMscf average when flowing the well. Should I take this as per day or if this was per day should the report say 130BBLS per MMscfd

Seeing the latest report does not indicate how much fac has now been recovered I am not sure on actual flow coming up seeing the report has used MMscf is it plausible to think we could have multiples of what the report indicates or is MMscf commonly used and understood as per day.

IE 1. 130BBLS and 1MMscf
    2. 260BBLS and 2MMscf
    3 390BBLS and 3MMscf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.