OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

sorry about the typos was short on time as the market was...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    sorry about the typos was short on time as the market was opening so didn't have time to go back and check for typos...the god part ...well i think he'll know it was supposed to be GOLD...ALL up a good report showing oz is on track...minor hiccups are understandable as they had an uncertain future...Its apparent now the staff would be feeling more secure in their jobs with all the money problems out of the way...
    the cambodian asset looks like it will replace what was lost in Laos...Gold grades look good..now we have to wait for more assays....but a least we know they do have what appears to be a viable prospect...
    ....as for the market....it takes time to get confidence back....but of course having big sells drop in for 500k 300k doesn't help...frankly who in their right mind puts on a sell order that big...if they are a genuine seller....

...all up its had a very good recovery and now we can only hope these gains can be sustained and look for an orderly increase in the price up to that $1.50 mark that broker predicted...

....given increased production and restraint of production costs I see no reason why it can't be achieved...

....management NOW appears to be capable of running a company with good assets and an abundance of cash reserves...$1 bill plus profits ..undiclosed at this stage...and add in they pay no tax on profits for the forseeable future ..its all positive...

...many people don't appear to factor in the positive side of those Tax losses....they are a big PLUS at this stage...

..all up ...a bright future ahead with low risk...better than all the over priced non producing specs being tossed around as buys.....good luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.