ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

cambodia update, page-59

1. 658 Posts.
    well we see what happens warlock..its quite common for a company to annouce they believe they may have found a new major ore body..now we need to see the results from the drilling and initial samples from the second anomaly found

"I don't believe anyone at SAU believes that they have found a major gold deposit, but they do hope to (one day)"

so you are saying they decided to create a lie and then post that lie as an announcement..and along the way they conned JOGMEC into parting with nearly $5,000,000 over 3 years as well as the sophisticated investors already in the stock like CITIC/Talbot and Macquarie???

"The update has deleted all evidence of visible gold, which no-one believes anyway"

once again you are accusing biggins of a complete lie..that he made it all up..have a think about what you are actually stating warlock..you havent been on site in cambodia..he has..but i guess you know better..

your running out of bullets now warlock and the buyers keep building, and dont forget cambodia is only a part of the whole SAU portfolio..lets see who gets it right

and I dont hold..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.