ION 12.5% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

cambodia update, page-60

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    most of the small cap explorers out there get abused for not marketing proactively, particularly on HC. The directors sit in their offices and manage by emails.

Biggins is proactively out there and I LOVE IT. By out there I mean in ASIA, with BROKERS, with CITIC, TALBOT JOGMEC etc etc. And there is real substance to the efforts.

Did SAU make a mistake on friday ... maybe, maybe not. Finding the communication sweet spot between enthusiam and results is an ongoing challenge but at least SAU are out there, not just doing nothing. Lets respect that the announcement on friday was on the back of their presentation in Asia the previous day (Brilliant that they are there), and in effect was just a summary! lets acknowledge that BIGGINS did the right thing with the trading halt same day also.

I only hope that SAU dont lose their momentum and energy after the crap we are pouring on them. Mikey, I love your enthusiam, dont change or apologise, and dont go on with the bikey stuff. Not necesary. SAU are more than exceeding my expectations for a company their size.

Finally, SAU have eggs in more than one basket:
    Bulong
    Torrens
    Wyoming
    Eurow
    Cambodia

They will crack the back of this one

cheers
    pez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $450 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 337840 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2906976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.