ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

There's none so blind as those who will not see.Yes, Biggins got...

1. 82 Posts.
    There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Yes, Biggins got carried away with his presentation, especially the visible gold stuff.

SAU in Adelaide called the trading halt, not Biggins, and it took until the ann on Mon pm to come up with something to limit the damage caused on Fri.
    SAU deleted Biggins' reference to the visible gold-make up your own mind as to why.

Yes, SAU don't believe they have made a major gold discovery-why would they, the drill results so far are crap, it was only Biggins' presentation which stated they were on the verge of a major ciscovery, and no, No-one at SAU is insane, but a little pissed at having to cover for Biggins, I would think
    There is absolutely no evidence that SAU is onto something very very good in Cambodia, and the evidence in the drill result confirm this
    And YES "SAU do not believe they have made a major gold discovery", and YES "it does fly in the face of the Friday announcement" (by Biggins)

That's the whole point UB, SAU are in damage control, and YES I do believe all this myself.

Again, all the best with SAU- the next 3 holes may be better than the last ones, I hope so anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.