ION 10.0% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

so SAU didnt delete anything..biggins wrote the monday afternoon...

1. 82 Posts.
    so SAU didnt delete anything..biggins wrote the monday afternoon release himself!
    I'll bet he didn't write it all by himself!
    If he did though, as you say, then he deleted the reference to "visible gold" himself.
    Why did he do that I wonder?
    The directors did call the trading halt, and Biggins is one of those, do you think he called the halt from Singapore?
    Why did he do that, to release news of the major gold find?

There is no evidence of tasty morsels in Cambodia at all, let alone your claim of plenty of evidence-show us some please.

Biggins name has to appear on all reports containing geological information, and I don't doubt he signed off on Monday's announcement, why then (again) does the announcement contain no mention of visible gold?

I keep harping about this gold, because it is at the centre of both announcements and at the centre of the share price increase on Friday.
    No more visible gold, share price goes down again, simple, and the market obviously agrees with me.

We agree to disagree UB, time will prove one of us to be wrong, if it's me, I'll be the first to say so.
    ps damage control doesn't have to be as severe as suspending your stock, it could be as simple as re-writing an announcement, and deleting visible gold type stuff

Enough for me on this topic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.141K 216.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1030595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2806886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.