SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Ditch in the first two instances I said that I believe this was...

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    Ditch in the first two instances I said that I believe this was the case even though there was no information on that, but logic would tell you that is the case, Silex said themselves that Wilmington is going ahead and that they were looking for it to be commercial around 2020, as for Paducah they say that is going ahead also, the Timetric links that I did provide also say that both Wilmington and Paducah are going ahead and both will be starting in Q2 2018, this begs the question-: who will be paying for that or where will the money come from, because it seems clear to me that GLE don't have the money nor does Silex, I am not the only one saying this although I may have been the first in much the same way that I mooted that an equity swap may be on the cards, I said that over a year ago now!?

As for the last item, I believe I have posted heaps of links and information from those links to indicate that LIS technology is capable of removing other Isotopes and this will be tested at Wilmington I believe? and that to me indicates to me that Wilmington has to be about recycling, see the links I posted about special nuclear fuel will be allowed to be stored at Wilmington, see the links I provided that the NRC will be testing NuRegs for special nuclear fuels and UNF, I did post them, you can look back yourself if you are so inclined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.