LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Well no results today or a trading halt. So I am really unsure...

1. 45 Posts.
    Well no results today or a trading halt. So I am really unsure what to think. Last Friday results for Marymia were apparently available at approx. 9am and the trading halt was possibly issued by the ASX, it did not look like Marymia results were going to be announced that day.

I can only imagine if results were received late this afternoon a trading halt would not be possible to lock in and not be necessary, possibly leaving the weekend to prepare results. I believe the ASX requires immediate disclosure of information which knowingly will effect the share price, that being said immediately isn't really defined. Providing there is no above average movement it could be flexible. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

My guess might be we may not have a halt and see results announced Monday or Tuesday, fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes all crossed for some stellar results.

Thanks Shimmer for your unmovable faith in this company and Thunders for you reality checks, makes it easier to keep my nerve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.